Thursday, August 21, 2014

Garden Delights!

We have been gathering and making all kinds of delicious food from the garden.  I know I've been sharing pictures on Facebook and Instagram, but I thought it would be fun to share these on my blog. Gardening is so much work, but I tell you it's worth it!



We have an abundance of peppers! I took some more pictures of them that maybe I can share later.  I love the variety and shapes that they make!



My uncle lead me to this Paula Deen peach cobbler recipe, and believe me...it's the best recipe and most simplest recipe I have ever made! And yes, I know that means more butter...but butter is not bad for you okay!? Seriously...I'm really serious.  




My husband Nathan is the salsa guy. He knows how to make this stuff, and there is absolutely nothings like fresh salsa...NOTHING! :)




I love yellow tomatoes...and I thought this was fun.  I've been playing with illustrator...I could probably spend all day with that.



Love this variety of colors and shapes!


My son actually insisted on stacking these...and I think he did a pretty good job. :)





Happy Gardening!

2 comments: