Thursday, September 4, 2014

Where I Create

I figured it's time to show an update of my "studio". It's a lot different than my first post a while back.  You can compare from this post if you would like! You will probably agree...it's so much better now.  But unfortunately it's temporary.  I'm still living in my grandparents house (they passed away this past January and March), and the home now belongs to my uncle, who is graciously letting us live here a while longer.  I love this place, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can.  

When I posted about my studio a while back, I showed a table that my sewing machine barely fit on, in a little corner of the basement.  It was better than nothing so I'm not complaining.  A few months ago I was able to move all my stuff upstairs to the den and spread it out.  I'm having so much fun with it now!


I think just having that mini quilt on the wall makes things a whole lot happier.  :)



I think I need to make more mini quilts! This is the Love Triangle quilt pattern by Elizabeth Hartman.



My WIP box.  A few unfinished quilts are waiting for me.


I've even been using my grandpa's fancy desk as my art desk.  Don't worry it's covered. :)

Well that's about it.  Not all fancy and nice like many I have seen, but I'm still able to create, and that's what matters!



2 comments:

  1. Wish I had a sofa in my studio-lucky!! I'm too embarrassed to blog about my craft space, haha. It's insane! :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it would be nice if my sofa wasn't constantly covered with projects so I could actually use it!! Lol! This was on a rare occasion when my stuff was somewhat organized. :)

      Delete